In maternity pregnancy pregnant Schwangerschaft

I'm pregnant! - My 1st & 2nd trimester experience



Maybe you have already seen it on my Instagram, but yes I am pregnant! 
As I am writing this article I am actually 26 weeks pregnant!
We decided it was about time to have a baby because we have already travelled a lot, done a lot of things & we were pretty happy with our current jobs and all in all with our situation at the moment. Plus I am 33 years old & I have always wanted to become a mother before 35 , to avoid the unnecessary worries that come with that age , because medically ... it can get a bit more difficult !
So from the moment we decided we were going to try and have the baby, the preparations started (as I am writing this my baby is kicking 😍 ). That meant I went to the doctors... all of them! Did all of my tests & check-ups to see if there were health problems that need to be taken care off & it was not the case! I just had a bit of problems with my thyroid but nothing that needed special care at the moment, first after I got pregnant I had to take some supplements that the thyroid could produce enough for 2 people 😍.
So after I got the green signal from my OBGYN  we started trying - even If we had a pretty healthy lifestyle from eating to being active , this time we ate even more healthy ! 
I have to say we also used ovulations test & after just 2 tries !!! we got pregnant! We are so lucky and blessed because we know from so many other couples our age that have tried so hard, maybe even for years before they managed to get pregnant & that's why we are so so grateful for our baby!

So I got pregnant in October 2019 & found out first in November , because my boobs got very big & my period was a bit late... but I was not sure because I have always had a crazy period, never on time! At that time I was already 5 weeks pregnant 😍

My PREGNANCY :


1st TRIMESTESER !

So the first 4-5 weeks I barely noticed that I was pregnant, after I took a test & got confirmed by a scan at the doctor, a week later the nausea kicked in! It was hell! I couldn't sleep, eat or move too much! I had to eat constantly small things like crackers or a fruit , I would be awake during the night at 2, than at 4, than at 6 and have to eat something or I would throw up! Mornings when I wake up I mostly did throw up before even eating something, and than in the afternoon again - sometimes 2-3 times a day even! So keeping food in me was almost impossible and there weren't that many things that I could eat! I would get sick sometimes even from cucumber , or even lemon - which was supossed to help with my nausea! I couldn't drive in the car because I would throw up, I couldn't stand so many smells - of food, perfumes or even people! - I couldn't eat meat at all! For almost a month the only things that I could eat was toast with avocado & some cheese, watermelon helped me a lot with my nausea ! and crackers , or yogurt with cereals!
I was lying sick all day, had not power, no appetite , no energy & the hormones made me crazy sad, plus everything was so hard on me because I was sleeping bad & eating nothing that I cried a lot just wishing to get to eat something and be normal again! I lost weight, and  wasn't event happy at all that I was pregnant anymore I just felt SICK!!
So finally the doctor gave me some anti-vomiting pills & that is when I started eating a normal amount of food! Took those pills for 2-3 weeks and by week 13 things started getting soooo much better!

16 weeks pregnant & finally happy - no noticeable baby bump yet!


2nd TRIMERSTER :

I am now in the 26 week of pregnancy so at the end of the second trimester & I am feeling so much better! I am eating normally now, there are still things that I can't eat or smell because  they can make me nauseas, I get tired very easily and lose my breath just walking up the stairs! But I go swimming once a week & I do some yoga or pilates 1 or 2 times , I walk a lot and try to remain active because I want to have a healthy pregnancy !
I am so much more happy and positive & we started shopping for baby stuff and that makes this first experience for us even more amazing! 
So far after loosing weight at the beginning I am now finally gaining some kilos :

I started my pregnancy with 62,5 kg and by week 13 I had 59 and slowly after when I started eating I gained weekly some more weight ! Currently at week 26 I weigh almost 67 kg !

I am eating every time I am hungry, but healthy and the craziest thing is I hate sugar at the moment ! So when it comes to chocolate I can't even see it & sweets are the same, but I do eat cakes with lot of fruits that are more fresh that sweet ! And fruit & veggies! I can't get  enough of them! And I finally have a baby bump! Check out the pics 




So far so good, the baby is healthy & we are going to have a little baby girl!
For daily updates check out my instagram :

Related Articles

1 comentarii:

  1. Wow, you are looking beautiful in all these maternity wear dresses. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images