In outfits

PASTELS OUTFIT





Here we are again at the begining of a new exciting week, who knows what 
might cross our path this days and what opportunities might come our way! That is why 
my friendly advice to you is to take your time and process everything that surrounds you 
so that you can take advantage of every chance to do something not just good and 
creative but also innovative!
The weekends in these last weeks and those that are to come are very busy for us,
 mainly because we have a lot of friends which are getting married and we are happy 
to be invited to take part at their celebration of love!
The wonderful picture that you can see in these post were taken by my dear friend 
Inna from GlamasBijoux - you can find her Facebook Page here , I have to say that she 
 did an amazing job, so thank you dear and keep on doing what you do!
As for the outfit, I tried to keep in tone with the moody weather  - here it rains,
 here comes sun - even while we were puting together the last details of the photoshoot
 with a cup of cofee , outside was pouring rain, fortunately it stopped right in time!

 So even if I was wearing a blazer & pants, I had my sandals on and I chose more
 summery colors to try, as I've told you, to keep in spirit with the weather!
Hope you enjoy these great pictures, here are some more nature pictures that she took!
xoxo

Wearing: 
Zara nude sandals
Zara skinny jeans
H&M Blazer find it here
H&M top find it here
Photo Credits
Inna from 

Related Articles

10 comentarii:

  1. Your friend did amazing with the pictures nice positive statement thanks and do not feel bad you look amazing in a rainy day and its also storming by me.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, these photographs are really gorgeous! I enjoyed each of them with a great interest! Your friend is truly talanted and you are a lucky one to have such photographer by your side:))
    Have a fabulous time!

    ww.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. very awesome outfit :) and so pretty flowers!!




    xx
    bianca
    www.worryaboutitlater.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty heels, you look so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a chic outfit!
    Today on the blog I'm talking about red carpet dresses… come and have a look!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look
    Follow each other,let me know and i follow you back
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You pulled this look so well! I love the blazer and your Zara heels. :) By the way, if you have time, I am inviting you to join my giveaway. I will be picking 2 winners and each can win 2 pieces of clothing. I hope you can check my blog soon. :)

    Enter IamJenniya X Ahaishopping Giveaway here.
    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking pretty good:-)

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm personally a big fan of fashionablestreets blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images