In outfits

Spring Asthenia - Pleated skirt & sneakers



Hello ladies, spring is finally here! We can wear more skirts & dresses - although if I'm being honest, this year I have worn more dresses and skirt even in winter! It was one of my New Years Eve resolution list wishes - to wear more skirts & dresses , and I kind of managed to apply it!
Another not so beautiful thing that comes with spring is „spring asthenia” !

You have heard about it maybe you have even felt it , it’s a constant state of exhaust and fatigue caused by the seasons changing. But it’s not just fatigue can also be a melancholic state or in some cases a mild depression.

It usually affects women because our bodies are not able to adapt to a new environment and I can also be due to hormonal change or a poor diet that lacks vitamins and minerals that are usually needed 
It can be mistaken for depression but it has its own specific symptoms that can help us identify it !

One of the early signs is the lack of interest in daily activities it comes which unjustified sadness irritability anxiety difficulty on concentrating low appetite I also had a low blood pressure so it can be easily dingy fired and we just have to motivate ourselves and fight it !

Just the other day I was having absolutely no interest in doing something I just wanted to lay in bed and be a couch potato I was easy easily irritated I had low appetite and I had to no reason for it
Even if normally a senior goes away by itself after a few weeks when the body finally add up super new season it may be better that we speed up the process and prevent most of the symptoms because it can easily lead to depression!!!

The easiest way to influence spring asthenia is our diet plan – this should include foods high in vitamin C and E, magnesium, iron and calcium. Therefore, a spring diet should include raw fruits and vegetables, nuts such as peanuts or almonds, fish and seafood, as well as a balanced dose of dairy products, stay well hydrated and replace coffee with green or ginseng tea, in order to stimulate vitality and reduce stress!

Generally just do more of what makes you happy! A walk in the park, sport, short vacations or time with your loved ones can be the best remedy for spring asthenia symptoms!
Me for example I decided to dress cute to feel better & get some comfort food at my favourite place coffee place in town !


SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str




#selfcare #asthenia #healtychoices #outfitoftheday


Related Articles

1 comentarii:

Flickr Images