In tasty

Coffee break & strawberry season



Today I was having one of those days where nothing pleases me, I felt annoyed & I just wanted to stay home in bed! And then I thought to myself what would bring me joy & make my day better... the answer came pretty quick  - coffee & cake! And since strawberry season just started at Kamps here in Germany I head on to the nearest Kamps coffee place !  I had to have the strawberry yogurt donuts as soon as I saw them! But they have so much many delicious strawberry treats you just have to try them out for yourself !!

What do you do on such days to get your mood up & better, share some of your favourite activities with me! Wish you all happiness & peace!


SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str



SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str







Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images