In travel

From Prague with love




Hey hey hey! 

         Here I am again with a new travel post this time from gorgeous Prague! Ladies I have to tell you, we have visited a lot of European cities but Prague is something special, it has history it has good food, it has street culture & good music, romantic boat rides & crowded markets! 
          It has everything & so much more! But just let me convince you with some amazing shots from the crowed streets of this touristy place.... 
        I do have to admit taking good pictures as a blogger was a bit of a challenge since tourist are running around everywhere !


DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:




Also I am happy to announce I have a new collaboration with @idealofsweden so get your fashionable smartphone case with an awesome 20% OFF using my DISCOUNT CODE:
IULIANA20


SHOP NOW!
Use  www.idealofsweden.com/?ref=bb-n1943v  when ordering from www.idealofsweden.com!













Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images