In outfits

Blue Jeans & a red stripped shirt



         If you have followed me for a while now - not just here but also on social media - you may have noticed  that I don't wear red that much... like almost never. Oh well I decided since I am now in my 30's that it's time for a change ! 
       I started shy with basic white t-shirts whit red logos on them & ended in purchasing this awesome white/red striped oversized shirt from H&M - I also got it on SALE for just 10 euros  & you can still find them in stores! - so my conclusion is: people do change! I'm a living proof :)) 
Hope you enjoy the look! 

DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:



 Get a discount of 20% with my code JULIANA20
 #discountcode #cases #idealofsweden #discount #blogger Idealofsweden #brandbassador



 

Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images