In outfits

The #gotolook

          You know those days when you have no desire to leave the house & you just wanna be a couch potato 🥔?? Oh well I'm sure you do! This is a look for one of those days - those difficult, annoying days when you just have to go out and do your shopping or who know other chores for the day. 
      The most comfortable sneakers 👟 on earth! The Nike AirMax Thea in all black & the asymmetric little black dress from Zara + hard case bag also from Zara - did the job for me !
         You can be bloated or wear your Granny pants :))) nobody is going to notice with this dress & I love this thing about it!  What's your #gotolook when you have no desire to leave the house but you must !!???
FIND DAILY ME ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str
FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:

FOR VIDEO ADVENTURES
I'm waiting for you on my youtube channel here!

  






Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images