In travel

Schloss Drachenburg

    
        This was one day when I really felt like a princess ! I love visiting castles & I'm so happy that there are a lot of them in Germany, this one is not that big & even if it's called a Schloss - which in German means Castle , it is really a a private villa in palace style constructed in the late 19th century.        
        It was completed in only two years (1882–84) on the Drachenfels hill in Königswinter, a German town on the Rhine near the city of Bonn. Baron Stephan von Sarter (1833–1902), a broker and banker, planned to live there, but never did, and what a shame ! Because the interiors are amazing & the view here is. just breathtaking!
            But I will let the picture paint a better image as I would do it in writing!

DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:

I'm also waiting for you on my youtube channel here!




              










Related Articles

2 comentarii:

Flickr Images