In outfits

Guest Post - The Hat



Hello darlings!
Today I have a new guest post for you, featuring a black & white look that
my dear friend Summer wore the last time we went out for coffee !
I must say that the guest post is beginning to become one of my favorites type of
posts - after the travel ones of course! - mainly because I get to take
the pictures myself and I just love doing that!
Summer wore a gorgeous comfy poncho & a perfect black hat that made the
whole look complete! I love hats myself, but the thing is I don't get to
wear one that often, don't as me why because I have no idea!
Ejoy the post & tell about your favorite hat or poncho! 
How do you wear it?|

>>DE<<


Hallo Lieblinge!

Heute habe ich eine neue Gastbeitrag für euch, mit einem Schwarz-Weiß-Look,
der meine liebe Freundin Sommer trug, wann wir das letzte Mal für Kaffee 
gegangen sind! Ich muss sagen, dass die Gast Post ist einer meiner Favoriten 
Beiträge - nach dem #travelwithme Beiträge, natürlich! - Vor allem, weil ich 
die Bilder selbst machen kann und ich liebe es einfach !
Sommer trug einen wunderschönen bequemen Poncho & einen perfekten 

schwarzen Hut, die den ganzen Look komplett macht!

Follow via 

 

GET THE LOOK:



Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images