In travel

Island Life | Sardinia, Italy


Hello ladies!
As you may know me & my hubby love to travel! So after Brugge, Prague & Paris, this august we decided to take a week holiday in Sardinia, Italy! Also the Paris pictures will be also posted soon - at least I hope :), but anyway after our Sardinia travels!.
With being so much into photography, I always end up with an overload of pictures, especially when we are at a place as inspiring as the Sardinian island. Therefore, I decided to share more, also here on the blog -  so instead of posting only classical outfit posts and travelguides, I’ll share all different kind of small series with you from now on. So stay close! 
These are the pictures from our very first day - at Spiaggia Rena Bianca , where the water was amazing & the views to die for! See it for yourself!
DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:
PINTEREST:https://ro.pinterest.com/julianacump/

SHOP NOW FOR :   women denim short 
DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:
PINTEREST:https://ro.pinterest.com/julianacump/

Related Articles

1 comentarii:

Flickr Images