In beige ankle boots canda cunda denim deutschland fashion diaries germany ootd outfit of the day street style white denim white jeans

Nude Shades


Hi lovelies! Hope your week so far was good & just hold on because the weekend
is just arround the corner! Today I have for you a new outfit which was perfect
to wear as soon as the sun shined & Spring started showing up at least for a
few days this week. It's true that here & there some clouds & showers spoiled
the spring mood but I'm staying optimist with my outfits at least!
Soooo... Nude shades for today & these amazing suede ankle boots that are
the most comfortable booties I've ever wore! I found  them at Primark and
they wore the last pair so I also got an amazing price for them 7euros!
More in the pictures!
...
FOLLOW VIA
FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER

 OUTFIT DETAILS:
SHIRT: ASOS here
WHITE DENIM PANTS: C&A
SUEDE ANKLEBOOTS: PRIMARK (similar here)
WATCH: NEW LOOK here
JACKET, RINGS & BRACELET: H&M (similar here & here)

LIPS: CLINIQUE POP here


ACCESSORIES:


GET THE LOOK:

Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment