In outfits

Casual Monday


If there is one thing that I never get enough of it, when it comes to fashion and
trends that is #layering! And fall/winter are the perfect seasons for it!
This casual layered look is something I chose to wear while having a short trip
to a near city to do some shopping with my dear friend Summer!
She also helped me with the pictures - she really did a great job, so thanks dear!
Lately I've been wearing a lot of black, white & grey pieces, a bit of color here & 
there, more navy blue & many any shades of grey, it's becoming a bit addictive!
It's easy after all to combine them , plus you can never go wrong!















Photo Credits: Summer S.




Related Articles

1 comentarii:

  1. Lovely post and pictures - I love your fringed bag! <3

    By the way, you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'DWelectricsunrise'. Visit my blog for more information:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images