In events

French Festival



I love big cities! I love the crowded alleys, the big stores, fancy restaurants & 
all in all that feeling, that vibe that a big city brings to the table!

Living in a big city has it's advantages, like having access to the most desired
marks & shops, plus the weekly events that can happen during the week or 
in the weekend. Düsseldorf is one of those cities, the big agited ones, filled with
 events & different festivals.

  This time I had a great time at the  Frankreich Fest (de) or French Festival, and in
we I mean me & my friend Summer which studied in France & loves their culture
even more than me I think!

It was pretty much a wonderful summer day in which we celebrated all 
that is french! French cheeses, whine & sweets, the amazing french soaps with 
lavender & roses, we ate pommes frites (fr) aka french fries & drank delicious 
cocktails, we enjoyed the music, the culture, classic cars & the wonderful 
Eifel Tower -  since  they were all brough together last weekend in the old
 center of Dusseldorf!

To keep up with the frech spirit I wore a striped midi dress & comfy sneakers
to be sure I can last all day in them, because we walked a lot & of course we
 took a lot of pictures! So I'm gonna let the pictures paint you the story!



SHOP FOR BAGS:


Dress H&M  (similar here) // Shoes here // Bag here  









Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images