Airport StyleTuesday, June 02, 2015
know by now that we traveled back to Romania on friday, but just for the weekend,
we had to attend a wedding and also take care of some papers.
So I decided to share with you some of the pictures we took while we were on the
road & even more give you some tips on what to wear while traveling.
If you're flying from one place to another like we did these days & you get
tired , that doesn't mean you can't be fashionable & comfortable at the same time!
Actually that is what my blog is all about: being comfortable while fashionable!
So here are some very important tips I apply everytime:
- never wear high-heels, always go for flat shoes, comfortable, for example balerinas,
slip-ons, comfy boots or even sneakers.
- add a cute top, here is where you can get really creative, you can choose silk feminine
tops, cotton basic black or white t-shirts, tees with message on them, or even more go for
lace. I chose a distressed tee with a cute message from the Lion King.
- jeans are always a good idea, but they don't have to be just blue - go for other colors to:
grey, black, white etc.
- I also avoid belts, and masive jewelry because I do not like spending time taking them off
and than putting the back on at the aiport , it's not just for me but also I try not to
slow down the other people that are travelling, it's a bit unpolite.
- and to close it up always finish the look by draping a jacket over your shoulders,
which for me lead to instant chicness!
That was it! Hope you enjoy the blogpost & use the tips
Pick your favorite #travel bag
Daily updates on +Instagram @
GET THE LOOK:
GET THE LOOK: