In germany monschau travel travel blog travel diary

Travel with me to MONSCHAU

Hello hello! Long time no see! I have missed posting on my blog but we were so busy with work & life lately I totally spaced out when it came to writing on the blog, but as you may already know am I am very much active on my instagram account so if you're not following me you should!

SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

Last weekend we did a little weekend escape to  one of the most gorgeous medieval city I've seen so far in Germany -  the city of Monschau! Situated close to the Belgian border, Monschau is hidden in an narrow valley between hils & it has everything I love in old German cities: ancient walls, medieval townscape with idyllic half-timbered houses & the narrow streets and cobblestones! 
But enough with words, I will - as usual - let the pictures speak for themselves !

more infos about the city are to be found on its official website









#





#travel #wanderlust #germany #monschau #travelblog 


Related Articles

5 comentarii:

Flickr Images