In outfits

#ootd the wrap dress



        Hello lovelies! Posting every week is starting to be a bit of a challenge because of my lack of time! Summer began to show its face even here in Germany & since last week I started wearing more dresses & one of my favourite trend for this Summer are the wrap dresses so I finally got my hands on this floral wrap dress from SheIn with the perfect length to wear with high-heals or flat shoes!
        Can't wait to wear this lovely v-neck wrap dress in our next holiday in Portugal, it will be perfect for a night out with the hubby! But more in pictures!

FIND DAILY ME ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:


FOR VIDEO ADVENTURES
I'm waiting for you on my youtube channel here!







Related Articles

1 comentarii:

Flickr Images