In tasty

Home made pizza




Tasty tuesday is here ! Because I'm such a fan of pizza & I always try to find ways
to make it myself in the easiest most healthy version, today I have a easy 15min 
dough recipe & some lovely pictures from the last time I backed it myself!
So the recipe is for the dough, you can add everything you want on it, I made 
a spinach & cheese pizza & one with olives & rucolla.
Please let me know what are your favorites toppings?

Ingredients
1 1/2 tablespoons yeast 
1 teaspoon honey
1 cup warm water (110 degrees)
2 1/2 cups unbleached flour 
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt

Instructions
Whisk yeast, honey, and warm water together in a bowl. Cover and let it stand about 10 
minutes. It should be frothy, like the first picture. See how much the yeast loves honey? 
Sugar can also be used. Stir in flours, salt and oil. I do this with my dough hook in the 
Kitchenaid but you can kneed it by hand. Move dough to a floured surface, cover with a 
towel, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Now you can either use your dough as is or if you have 
a few more minutes, shape it and let it sit again for another 5 minutes or so to let it 
develop a little more flavor.

Bake your crust in the oven at 450 degrees until it starts to brown, then add your 
ingredients and continue to bake until the cheese is melted.

 FOLLOW VIA
FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER


 



Related Articles

2 comentarii:

  1. This pizza looks incredible! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the pizza looks so delicious! Great recipe!
    I also showed a simple chicken pizza recipe on my blog, check it out :)

    http://dailylesley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images