In activewear fashion holiday jumsuit online shopping ootd overall playsuits summer yoins

Monday Update #3


        Hello ladies, I have been trying to keep up the at least once-a-week blog posting & can't even believe I managed to do it somehow! Between work & my hubby, plus taking care of the house & still trying to get an escape every weekend in a new location -  as you can see in our travel post (find all of them here) - going to the gym , having time with my friends, grocery  shopping, cooking ! So many other crazy stuff of daily life I don't even get time to really go on a shopping spree & I really need a lot of things for our next holiday in Portugal ! 
      But thank God for online shopping - or else I don't know how would I do it since I don't have that much free time & when I have it I rather travel, take pictures or post on the blog!
    One of the newest places I've been online shopping is Yoins where I found the most awesome active wear items which are also in SALE! AH-mazing!

DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:

I'm also waiting for you on my youtube channel here!



For more Fashion Activewear Sale online for women check this out:


And for our trip to Lisbon I was looking for some cute  playsuits so I had to decide between so many options & I couldn't pick just one so I ordered two from these 4!






For more Fashion playsuits online for women take a look here:


Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment