The Bodycon Dress

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Hello lovelies!
Today a new #ootd post is up for you, this time featuring a gorgeous 2 piece bodycon
dress from DevilPlus, that I totally love & it is perfect for this undecisive cold weather
outside! It was my favorite piece that I found on DevilPlus that was not just in trend,
since it has the very famous now crop top but also very practical & comfy!
It can keep you warm and make you look sexy at the same time, plus it is my latest 
favorite color - grey! So here you have it, name it a fashion dress , call it  a sexy dress, 
however you want , it will fit to your demands!  I for one, am very satisfied & I love
to wear it! Other fashion dresses you can find here

FOLLOW:
 FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAM - TWITTER 

Dress DevilPlus here
Shoes Deichmann  similar here
Bag Zara similar here
Accessories Asos here


dress crop top



You can find more dresses, beachwear & sexy linjerie on DevilPlus here:


So ladies, hope you like my new dress & have a lot of fun shopping, untill next time 
lots of hugs & kisses!
P.S. Here are some of my favorite sexy swisuits that I found on DevilPlus

This post contains an item that was given to me. Compensation was not received. All opinions expressed here are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Ce mult imi place tinuta ! Imi place ca esti foarte atenta la detalii !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete