January #features

Wednesday, February 03, 2016


 Hello my fashionable readers, today I'm here with quick short post that
twill bring you up to date with my newest features!

This week is also my birthday,I'm turning 29! 
You know that feeling you get everytime you celebrate something, like you need
a change, you start thinking about the years that have past, about the things
you have done, good or wrong... you just start thinking  A LOT!
First of all I must be very thankful for all that I have!
This is my 3rd year here in Germany, a new land, new language, culture,
new people, new places and a new job - all have made their way in my life!
I work now at H&M -  even now when I'm writting it I can't belive it! - I have
an amazing team, we are all young and from all over the world!
It's a lot of fun to work with them & I'm learning not just a better using of the
german language but also new things from the fashion world!
Blogging about fashion was just a passion, I never thought working in this field
because I had the wrong idea that only studies and experience in this field
I will never have the chance! But here I am now!
Happy, living with my husband, traveling the world, learning new languages
and experiencing life at it's fullest!

RO
Salutare dragelor, e multa vreme de cand nu am mai scris in romana si chiar imi era dor 
de asta, am ales sa scriu in engleza si uneori germana , dat fiind faptul ca acum locuiesc in
Germania si majoritatea vizitatorilor dar si a colaborarilor nu sunt din Romania ci din 
Germania sau alte tari. Saptaman asta este ziua mea, fac 29 de ani si odata cu aceasta 
celebrare incep si gandurile , analizele , a tot ceea ce am facut de-a lungul anilor - bun 
sau rau! E ceva normal , care se intampla oricui, odata cu trecerea anilor.

Incepem al 3-lea an de locuit in Germania, o tara noua, limba , noua cultura, o viata noua 
in 2, locuri noi, mancaruri noi, oameni noi si mai ales un job nou!
Lucrez de peste 8 luni la H&M si nici nu imi vine sa cred ca lucrez in domeniul asta,  
mai ales pt ca zona fashion era pt mine strict rezervata blogului, doar o pasiune
 si nu imi imaginam vreodata sa pot lucra in acest domeniu fara studii sau experienta 
in el - dar iata ca totul e posibil! 

 Cum sunt acum, dupa toata experienta asta cu mutarea in Germania:
Fericita ca sunt sanatoasa, ca viata in 2 e din ce in ce mai frumoasa, ca am un job dupa 
un an de stat in casa si invatand o limba deloc usoara, ca mi-am facut prieteni noi si ca
 reusim sa ajungem in tara la familie si vechi prieteni de cel putin 3 ori pe an! 
Ceea ce e mai mult decat perfect!



For daily updates & #inspiration don't forget to follow me on :
FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER
  Featured on +Instagram  at mykaffee
Featured on  GLAMOUR Germany Instagram here

  Featured on +Instagram  at mykaffee


 FOLLOW VIA
FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER


You Might Also Like

3 comentarii

  1. Nice post and happy birthday!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. i just follow your blog <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog :)
    I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete