In beauty clinique douglas faves favorites friday faves online shopping

Friday Faves


I usualy like to share with my readers my looks, favorite trends, beauty and
 lifestyle, my favorie recipes, where I travel and where we like to eat!
This time it's all about music, beauty & my newest favorites when it comes to 
make-up and face care! As you may know by now my favorite place to shop for
 beauty products is www.douglas.de
Mainly because I can find almost every brand I love in stores & also online,
plus they always have lovely prizes and gifts to offer & I get a discount every
 time I buy something !
For this week I ordered the POP lipstick from Clinique  & a blush from Benecos
 and as a gift I received the 7days scrub cream also from clinique! Nice!
I wanted to have the POP lipstick since I saw that Zara Larson was made the
comercial for it on my newest favorite song Lush Life! The colors looked amazing
and it's a Clinique so I just had to have it!

You can see the whole video & more pop colors on:
http://playwithpop.clinique.com/
I went for the 09 Sweet Pop


FOLLOW:
 FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAM - TWITTER 



SHOP FOR POP!




SHOP NOW:



Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment