In beauty boss cosmetics douglas eos essie goodskin maybelline shopping tips ysl

Douglas - Shopping Haul


Find your color <3



There was a time , not long ago - a year or so - I was such skeptic when

 it came to online shopping, no way I should buy clothes without feeling
 the material between my fingers or to try it on , no way I could buy a
 nail polish, lipstick, a foundation - no way Jose! - but thank God 
I am over those stupid misconceptions & now online shopping is one
 of my favorite activities,  especially when I just can't even find my size
 or color in stores & when it's so cold outside, or it rains continuously!

So one of my favorite online places to shop for cosmetics is 
www.douglas.de

  I just love this place, I got myself so many #goodies this month I 

had to share some of my best finds with you!
The HUGO BOSS  Woman perfume was the best deal! Only 49.99euro
 plus a 10% discount because I am member & added a 5euro voucher that
 I received the last time I ordered something from them!

//

Ich liebe online-shoppen und der beste Ort, den Kauf zu meinen 
Lieblings-Beauty-Produkte zu finden ist www.douglas.de
  Ich habe mehr Produkte in diesem Monat bestellt und ich wollte
einige meiner besten Entdeckungen mit Ihnen teilen!
Die HUGO BOSS Woman Parfum war das beste Angebot! Nur 49,99 plus einer
 10%Rabatt, weil ich Douglas Mitglied bin und einen 5 € Gutschein, das ich 
 bei meinem vorherigen Shopping bekommen habe!





YSL




SHOP NOW!





Follow via BLOGLOVIN – FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAM - Twitter




Shop now at www.douglas.de

Related Articles

3 comentarii:

  1. Very interesting post! I love all this information!
    I love your blog!
    Do you wanna follow each other? Would be so nice!
    MissGrey Romania
    http://bit.ly/1HDDIaZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post! I love all this information!
    I love your blog!
    Do you wanna follow each other? Would be so nice!
    MissGrey Romania - Rochii de seara verzi lungi si scurte pentru orice silueta

    ReplyDelete