In deutschland dortmund germany places to see rombergpark travel

#travelwithme to Dormund



There are places that just make me take a moment & thank God for all that
is good & beautiful in my life, one of those places is "Botanischer Garten Rombergpark"
The simple fact is I love nature, animals, the fresh air, the contact with the wild
always makes wonder about the beautiful things that God created for us & that
most of the time we don't take care of & forget to apreciate it at it's true value!
It was such a quiet Saturday, all that surrounded me gave me such a peacefull
feeling, the animals were also so friendly that I even got to take a wonderful
shot of a squirel! A perfect, still, no blur, face-to-camera picture of a squirl!!!
That has never ever happend to me before, they are always so fast & scared
so when you try to capture it you just get a brown-ish thing in the move!
It was a lovely day & I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite 
pictures,so enjoy!

More about the lovely park here!

Follow via BLOGLOVIN – FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAM





Related Articles

5 comentarii: