In catwalk15 fashion advice fashion app get inspired mobile app

Taking over Catwalk15


Hello lovelies!
I have great news: on Thursday this week - July the 9th -  I'm taking over 
Catwalk15 's Instagram account! For those who follow me not just here but also on
Instagram or Twitter should know by know that Catwalk15 is one of my top 10 favorite 
smartphone apps! I wrote about the app earlier on the blog, you can find the post here!
I'm so happy & I just can't wait to share with you the wonderful experience!



The beauty of this ap is not just the fact you can get instant fashion advice from
 the other users but also you can get inspired from their own style! 
I must admit it's a bit addictive! :)

Even better your look can be shared on Catwalk15 's Facebook or Instagram accounts

plus you can even take over the Instagram account just like I'm doing this week!
Are you a real fashionista looking to inspire others, do you need a second opinion for
 your look or just in search of inspiration? 
Get your app now for your Instant fashion advice & style inspiration !
Avaible for iOS & Android! Find it in your app store!




So stay close on +Instagram & follow us @



SALES SEASON:



Related Articles

4 comentarii:

  1. Oh das hört sich spannend an!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catwalk15? Sounds promising! Thanks for sharing!

    Jo | www.STYLEAT30.com
    Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30?ref=hl
    Instagram | https://instagram.com/styleat30/

    ReplyDelete