In beauty clothes cosmetics fashion home new in shopping shopping haul

Shopping Haul April

Hello ladies, I'm here today with the latest shopping items. Last week I did some 
shopping at Primark and got myself some really cute clothes but also
accessories & home deco items! So let's start!

The distressed jeggings are amazing, they fit perfectly and they were just 9euro Primark 
 Black blazer from New Yorker  was 15euro
White T-shirt with a message Sales 3euro Primark 


The message t-shirt came in 2 options I decided for the white one but I will go
back and the get the grey one too because I'm still thinking about it!

French Bonjour Pijamas at sales 3euro Primark 


Golden & silver accesories  Primark sales: 
bracellet 1euro / necklace 1 euro / bracellet set 1euro

SHOP ACCESSORIES:


Message mug sales Primark  1euro

Home Decor bed lights Primark  4euro / Ceramic awl - random decor store sale 50 cents

Photo frame & heart shaped candle holders - random decor store - 1euro piece

IKEA Romania flower pots for my kitchen veggies between 2-4euro

Shop Home Decor:




Also I started using the Total Repair Elvital fromL'ORÉAL PARiS  
And because I really liked the Catrice  Matt Mousse Foundation  - see a review here:
I started also using the Prime&Fine Primer - a review will come soon after I
use it for a while & I can tell you more about it .


Shop for Cosmetics:

Related Articles

3 comentarii:

  1. Ce lucruei frumoase ti-ai luat din Primark! <3
    Imi plac foarte mult colierele! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool haul!!

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/05/outfit-oliver-peoples-sunglasses-tartan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and affordable, now that's something I can get behind. Thanks Juliana!

    ReplyDelete