What's new in my closet

Friday, March 20, 2015


Hello ladies! The weekend is here, and on Friday I usually take a look in my closet 
to see what to wear during the weekend,  I like to get the clothes out, put outfits
together on my bed & evaluate the last fashionable purchases! :)
I realised that lately I have bought only summerish items that I just can't wear
because of this awful weather that changes everyday !

So with no more words, because the weekend is here & we need our free time for really
fun stuff - here are the last pieces added tot my closet!
Enjoy!


|de|
Hallo meine Damen! Das Wochenende ist hier, und normalerweise, am Freitag, werfe
 ich einen Blick in meinem Kleiderschrank, um welche neuen Outfits kann ich 
zusammenstellen zu sehen.
Ich habe bemerkt, dass ich, in letzter Zeit nur sommerlich Kleidung gekauft habe,
 die ich einfach nicht tragen kann, wegen dieser schrecklichen Wetter, das ändert 
sich jeden Tag!
Also ohne mehr Worte, weil das Wochenende hier ist, und wir brauchen unsere Freizeit
 - hier sind die letzten Stücke aus meinem Kleiderschrank! - 



I just love T-shirts with messages, especially the Disney inspired ones!


              Left - "Hakuna Matata"                                               Right - "Left my heart in Tokio     
The Lion King Inspired Tee                                                                   Pale Pink Tee     


Both from Primark
Find similar here



Royal Blue Blazer 
 bought online - similar here


Zara Black & Lace - top
Find similar here



Blue Top 
Find similar here



Black Suede Ankleboots
Find similar here






H&M  Black & Lace - Dress
Find similar here , here and here

Atmosphere Golden details - Wallet
Find similar here and here






Atmosphere "Paris Atelier" Sweatshirt      
Find similar here       




Shop for dresses!




You Might Also Like

9 comentarii

  1. You got some really cute things. I love that Lion King t shirt and your boots :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce lucrusoare frumoase ti-ai luat! <3 Imi plac la nebunie botinele! Sa le porti sanatoasa pe toate! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi place mult ce ti-ai luat de la Atmosphere. Le gasesti cumva si in Romania?

    xx An
    http://pinchblack.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelovelove the clutch & the black Tshirt and black ankle boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style. It is very similar to mine. I love my black boots and that blue blazer! So hot :)
    xx

    http://www.liveshoptravel.com/its-all-about-denim-at-the-iconic-my-denim-style/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Can't wait to see your blog!

      Delete
  6. Love the black tank with the lase trim and the gray sweatshirt....and the boots.. :). Great post!

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them are so pretty but I loved especially the bag, the black top and the Disney t-shirt because I am a Disney addict! <3

    ReplyDelete