Snakeskin High-Heels

Monday, March 23, 2015


If there is something I love more than flowers & sunny days than that would have to be
Yes  - shoes - comfy or painful , flats, wedges or high heels - black, white , colorful or in
different prints I just love them, I am sure you all do, we women just can't get 
enough of them, and sometimes we buy them no matter what - pain or price :))
In my case , I have to admit that  this lovely +Stradivarius Snakeskin high heels are
 so freakin' lovely but soooo uncomfortable !!!
And still I bought them & I wear them everytime I get the chance to put together an
outfit that needs some spice! They are the spice to my outfit right now too!
This "office" look has nothing too extraordinary - the grey capri pants  & the simple
white knitted sweater are the perfect way to blend in at the office - so the shoes
are the deserved spice to it!














Behind the scenes 
via Instagram 


Daily updates on Instagram 
#fashionable.streets 



|de|
Ich liebe Schuhe - bequem oder schmerzhaft, flach, Wedges oder High Heels,
 schwarz, weiß, oder bunt - ich liebe sie einfach!
Manchmal kaufen wir sie, egal was, Schmerz oder Preis!
Ich muss zugeben, dass diese schöne Stradivarius Schlangenleder High Heels so
 verdammt schön sind, aber soooo unbequem !!!
Und trotzdem habe ich sie gekauft und ich trage sie jedes Mal ich die 
Chance  bekomme, ein Outfit zu erstellen, dass eine gewisse Extra benötigt ! 







Shop the post:


You Might Also Like

13 comentarii

  1. Imi place foarte mult tinuta, dar pantofii sunt to die for! <3<3<3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes, love this look!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! It's so chic! really like your shoes too!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte frumoasa tinuta..esti o gingasie!
    www.myab.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place foarte mult tinuta ta, si pantofii sunt superbi.

    Te pup.

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ce ador nuantele neutre, pantalonul iti sta perfect si ador pantofii! kisses

    http://styleisfresh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Loving the heels

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit and fab heels

    Ewelina
    xoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those heels and let's face it: we don't care whether they're comfortable or not, we see them, we fell in love and we forget about how mean they are with our feet:)))

    You look gorgeous with this outfit, I love the pants, I'm having a crush for this type right now!

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete