#gifts for HIM on Valentine's Day

Monday, February 09, 2015

|en|
So ladies.... Valentine's Day is almost here!
Are you ready to be spoiled & loved like in no other day! :) 
Of course we are always ready to receive gifts & attention from our better half
but most important of all - are you ready to suprise your loved one?!
In case you're still searching for that perfect gift I thought I could give you
a hand with it, to make it even more easy I made 3 categories:
1. The Outdoor Guy
2. The Office Type
3. The Fashion Addict
- so here they are, just pick the category your man fits better & check out
the items you find in there , if you don't find what you need in the items I picked 
then I'm sure you will at least get an idea of something to get him !

|de|
Also meine Damen .... Valentinstag steht vor der Tür!
Sind Sie bereit  Ihre Liebsten zu überraschen?!
Heute werde ich Ihnen helfen, nach dem perfekten Geschenk zu suchen. Um es noch 
einfacher  zu machen, sie haben 3 Kategorien:
1. The Outdoor Guy
2. The Office Type
3. The Fashion Addict
So hier sind sie, zuerst wähle die Kategorien aus, die Ihr Mann besser passt 
und dann wählen Sie Ihren Artikel!

- to shop the item just click the "heart"-


- to shop the item just click the "heart"-




- to shop the item just click the "heart"-



Find your man the perfect gift! - Final Sales! - Topman.de

Sarenza.de - SHOP NOW!

Another totally cute thing you can do & it's not that expensive!
Write love messages on  fruits!
If you can't make your own labels you can do it like I did - wrote it by hand
directly on the fruit - I already did it with a banana :) & my hubby loved it!
Can't wait to try the other ones out :)


 I'm going bananas over you! / I'm bananas over you! Let's never split!
 You're the Apple of my eye!

 Orange you glad we met?! / Orange you glad you're my Valentine?!

We make the perfect Pear!

You Might Also Like

3 comentarii

  1. Love your selection! I order a gift for my husband, but it still did not arrive ;(

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete