In christmas fashionablestreets getinspired gifts happy let it snow red shop shopping

#Christmas Shopping Guide



But first: HIT PLAY!
|en|
Hello dear readers, today I am here for you in an attempt to help you with your Christmas
gifts shopping ideas!  I've got my coffee ready, the iPAd & the lovely roses - that I 
received earlier these days from my hubby - next to me so I can get more inspiration !
I like to surround  myself with beautiful things that inspire me & give me a 
positive energy!
The jolly season is here & the best part is we get to give & receive
presents from friends & loved ones! Isn't that just perfect?!
So let's get to it! You have 4 categories:
* for Her
 - if it is a girlfriend, sister or friend you will sure find an idea -
*for Him
- if it is a friend or brother, will work either way -
*Mom                    *Dad
If you find something you definitely like you can check the price & where you can find it 
just by clicking on the little heart on the product! Simple right?! So let's go!
 -----------------------------------------------------
|de|
Hallo liebe Leserinnen, heute habe ich für sie
 einige Weihnachtsgeschenke Ideen 
Ich habe 4 Kategorien für Sie:
* für Sie            * für Ihn
* Mutter                                          * Vater













Related Articles

15 comentarii:

  1. Replies
    1. For nothing, can't wait to see your new blogpost!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. super postarea & nice ideas! :*
    http://behindthelinesfs.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just no Christmas without the right music :)
    Love this post!
    xo, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Good music always puts me in the right mood!

      Delete
  4. Amazing gift ideas, my dear <3

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, I love your last post !

      Delete
  5. Great post! Love the lipstick color & those purses :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice ideas!!!
    Love especially that bag and earrings! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you using a german translater? it's really difficult to understand the german text and I'm a german native speaker.

    However, it's really nice post with good ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just learning German & yes I did use a translator, but I will try to write just the things I know, instead of using the translator because it's confusing :) Thank you!

      Delete
  8. love it

    http://amandachic.com/
    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete