In

Wedding Countdown - Casual Tuesday


There are only 3 months left until our wedding, I just can't believe it!
Time flies so sooo fast, there still so many things to do & we are taking it one step at a 
time, trying to keep it all together!
The most important things like the dress, church, restaurant & catering are already 
done , but the really little things are the ones that take time & stress you out!

This weekend we went shopping for some of the things we need & I wore a casual
look -  it was raining so I went for a most black look but I added a splash of color
with the brick-red quilted jacket! 
Comfy shoes that I got at a very good price from MINIPRIX & my favorite
quilted bag from MNG that I got from Decadent Eve Shop







Wearing: Zara Black Top // SuiteBlanco Capri Pants // MiniPrix Shoes // MNG Bag // Only Quilted Jacket


GET THE LOOK:

Related Articles

4 comentarii:

  1. I adore pillow cases. Mr right & Mrs ALWAYS right. hi hi good

    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos ! Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am gasit ceva Haine online in stilul acesta si in magazinele online din Romania

    ReplyDelete