Summer party: Sexy short homecoming dresses from DressV

Friday, July 04, 2014




Summer is always a good time to party from wedding parties to homecoming proms
it's the perfect time to show off your new short dress & glam sandals!
Details can also make or break a look so be careful what you pick when 
accessorizing your party look!
Since we are getting closer to my wedding day (3 months left!) I started looking
for bridesmaids dresses & for a dress for myself that I will wear at the 
official ceremony - because previous I've found some lovely dresses on
this time I looked again, but for sexy short homecoming dresses!

I love this season because you can get so creative with you looks you can choose
bold colors (just 'cause it's Summertime!) or you can go for pastels & you will still
get a look that can catch the eye of the most handsome guy at the party,
making the other girls gelous at the same time! :))

Peach is one of my favorite color for summer dresses for a more girly look I find it
just perfectbut blue just makes me think of royal blood & stylish jewelry.
 I found this  sexy short homecoming dress on DressV & I just love it!

Sexy short homecoming dresses can make any girl the party or prom "Queen" !!
Pastels are a great choice for weddings, especially for the bride's maids!
I reallylove yellow too, it gives an edgy touch & can make the details pop!
I would wear dresses every day, it's so simple to just throw one on , add some nice
details & create a cute summery look, comfy & chic at the same time!
Not to mention it's  the perfect choice for hot Summer days!



All the dresses in the post you can find here:
See you soon, enjoy your Summer party !
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comentarii