In biker boots buchares cardigan halloween hm jeans look of the day ootd scary silk top vampire vintage bag witch zara

Halloween





Boo-hoo-ho to you all! :) How else am I supposed to start a Halloween post? 
This weekend me & my future hubby  had a short trip to Bucharest to visit some friends 
and do some wedding shopping there, so the Halloween got us by surprise and we didn't
 had any plans for it. That is why you won't see me in a vampire costume or with a spooky 
make-up on :D, we took a walk before midnight in the old center part of the city and
we just had a drink with our friends.



It was kinda spooky anyway since most of the places in town had a Halloween decor :) 
very cute, I also got the chance to test my new camera at night :D and I have to say I
 was very impressed  - the photos were a succes, no flash needed and no photoshoping
 this time :).  Buh-bye for now~

Related Articles

5 comentarii:

  1. Awesome post and pictures.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun times! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love Halloween just for all the decorations :))
    Kisses! :*
    Iza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Halloween and beautiful pics !!
    I'm following you now.


    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete