In curtea de arges ilovetotravel instatravel placestosee romania travel travelwithme

#travelwithme Romania - Curtea de Arges


The best moments are always with the close ones, I love travelling with my fiancee, 
we have the best time together seing beautiful views and visiting differentplaces. 
I am a bit late with my posts, but I hope this week I will manage to recover, so
this images are from last week when we travelled to Curtea de Arges to visit some friends
and see some of the beautiful monasteries there.
It was great, we got to eat some tasty dishes at local restaurants, take some great pictures 
and share some moments of peace and quiet at these religious monuments which are 
a masterpiece of architecture.
As always  I got myself  some fridge magnets as souvenirs to complete my collection :)
What are your fav souvenirs when you travell?
x0x0

Related Articles

4 comentarii:

  1. Great pictures doll you look great with your hun.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete