H&M Conscious Collection

Wednesday, April 03, 2013



I am so happy to see that fashion stores that are known worldwide, like H&M are making eco-friendly clothes! Not to mention that now they are collecting clothes in their stores, that can be used again, because every year tons of textiles end up in ladfills! And it's such a shame because more than 90% of these textiles could be used again! I am an enviomentalist not only for my studies but also my consciece is eco, I always try to reduce water and energy use, I recycle and reuse thing, in a word I have an eco lifestyle as much as I can! 
So as I was saying, you cand take you unwanted clothes to any H&M store and for each bag of clothes you hand, you will receive a £5 voucher to redeem on your next purchase of £30 or more. What happens after this?! Well the clothes are sent to a proccesng plant, zero waste is the goal here! They are reused or recycled and turned into other products, for example cleaning cloths, awsome or what?!! 

It is so great that they are trying to reduce the enviromental impact of the fashion industry by actually limiting the amount of waste ending up in landfills!

The actual H&M Conscious Collection looks amazing and they did such a geat job choosing Vanessa Paradis as the image of the collection! This collection's clothes are made out of organic cotton and other eco-friendly materials, also recycled textiles! And after all this nature benefits and wonderful designs, even the prices are accesible! There is nothing not to like about this collection!

They've also released an Exclusive Conscious Collection, you can see the collections here


H&M Conscious Collection Exclusive http://www.hm.com/ro/conscious-exclusive-ladies 

Pictures Source : www.hm.com 

You Might Also Like

3 comentarii

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who employess it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really like you blog at the first sight, I'm now reading it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete